Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Estrovera Reviews : Does Estrovera Work?

Each woman in the world has to suffer from menopause issues. Menopause is the natural stage that every woman has to face it. Menopause happens due to hormonal imbalance. Most of the woman has to face several menopausal issues like osteoporosis, hair loss, mood swings, depression, sleep problems, facial growth, hot flashes, weight gain and more. All these problems can be solved with the help of surgery, HRT and natural menopausal supplements.  But surgeries carry the risk of serious side effects due to infections or other reasons. Estrovera is a good alternative for HRT treatment.

Overview: Estrovera

Estrovera is specially formulated to deal with menopausal symptoms like hot flashes, emotional and physical fatigue, irritability and more. According to the manufacturer, Estrovera will show its result after 4 weeks. This product is clinically tested. There are 30 tablets in a bottle of estrovera.

Essential ingredients:

Estrovera contain several key ingredients which are given below:
  • Rhapontic Rhubarb Root Extract
  • Microcrystalline Cellulose
  • Stearic acid
  • Silica
  • Enteric coating
Enteric coating consists of Deionized water, Glycerol Triacetate and Ammonium Hydroxide.

Advantages of Estrovera:

  • Estrovera is affordable since its price is $27.27.
  • There are very low incidences of side effects due to Estrovera.
  • This product is clinically proven.
  • This supplement helps to get rid of several issues like hot flashes and mood swings.
  • Estrovera contains all natural ingredients.
  • The manufacturer recommended only one capsule a day. 
Disadvantages of Estrovera:

  • Estrovera does not provide any money back guarantee.
  • Testimonials are not provided by the manufacturer.
  • This product is not available in retail stores.
All in all:

Menopause is the naturally occurring stage in the women's life. Estrovera supports to get rid of all the menopausal issues like hot flashes, weight gain, hair thinning, irritability, insomnia, and loss of libido, mood swings and more. But many products are available in the market to get relief from all menopausal issues but it is challenging to select the better option. People should consult with the ingredients list before going to investing money in any product.

Where To Find It
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Amazon.com

14 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I took this product about month ago and it really worked me to get comfort from menopause adverse reactions like depressive disorders, hot flashes and excess weight.Now I'm very satisfied with this product.This product gives me my unique healthy and comfortable life. Extremely recommended!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was extremely pleased to obtain this supplement so quickly. Presently I'm on my second bottle and happy with the result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an informative blog! I like your blog. It contains information about lots of menopausal supplements. It is beneficial for those women who are suffering from menopausal issues like hot flashes, mood swings, insomnia, anxiety, weight gain, hair thinning, and more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a supplement! I have tried this supplement for my vaginal dryness and hot flashes and got immediate relief from them. Thank you Estrovera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this supplement really effective? Should I use this capsule for my hot flushes and mood issues? how much time it will take to show results?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I have used this supplement and it worked for my hot flashes and night time sweats. So I am in favor of Estrovera.... I took this supplement for a year completely...

      Delete
    2. Hello Victoria, I am with you. I am using this supplement and it is working for me!

      Delete
  6. Mrs. Elissabeth Rich19 September 2013 at 01:03

    Hello Doris, I used this supplement for my hot flashes, irregular periods and mood swings. This supplement helped me to get rid of all my issues. If you want you can try this supplement. But note that different person has different body structure. This supplement may help you or may not. It depends on your body hormones. Best Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My wife had used this supplement for her several menopause issues and she get rid of them. We are enjoying our life!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have gone with HRT treatment for my menopausal issues but it didn’t work for me so I decided to go with one of the best menopausal supplements! And I got Estrovera to cop my problems. This supplement helped me a lot! Thank you Estrovera!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best for me......... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It Works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just started taking Estrovera 2 weeks ago and feel great already! I had severe hot flashes about 20 a day and now maybe once a day. I hope it keeps up :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Estrovera was like a miracle for me. I started taking it at the recommendation of a Naturopathic doctor and it has worked wonders. I was so miserable with hot flashes, night sweats, and mood swings but after only a few days all of those symptoms went away completely. I forgot to take it a couple of days and I started getting the hot flashes again so it's definitely doing what it's supposed to.

    ReplyDelete