Pages

Friday 15 January 2016

How Progesteril Making Mymenopause Life Better?

I will say what many women will never say; I love menopause! The sad and miserable version of this change - where women complain about their oestrogen levels - makes me rethink the half-empty cup analogy as a cultural meme. It is expected that women will resist moving on from their fertile mother years, maybe because there's an entire "youthfulness" industry to support ranging from cosmetic surgery to hormonal replacement therapies.

Mark you, I do want to age gracefully and thus I follow a strict diet and do physical exercises and yoga. You might have guessed that I don't really take menopause as a burden. I don't feel the need for botox, or hormonal therapies. In fact, one year down the line, it has been pretty damn good.


Well, in my unprecedented swim against a strong cultural tidal wave, I have found five ways menopause has enhanced my quality of life;

  • Plunge in the world of Creativity - ever since the onset of my menopause, I have had all these ideas and inspiration. I find myself writing all manner of publications. If I was a painter I swear I would have my own rendition of the Mona Lisa. If I was an inventor, I would have something that would make Google look like child play. I believe that this improved creativity is common to all women… if only we stopped complaining and looked at the bigger picture.
  • The Libido drop off - this comes out as a bad thing. At first I also thought it was negative. To me this was welcome because the norm was, mid my cycle, if I didn't have a man in hand, I would grab in organic phallic vegetable on site. Today, sex is reserved for the moment and only for the moment. Sex used to drive me before menopause, but today, I have learnt what actually makes me happy between the sheets.
  • PMS-Free Living. Only God know how badly I wanted this. With my mid-cycle jumpiness gone, I get a bonus by not getting the hormonal downdraft code named PMS. I can't add more to that
  • Fearless Freedom. I know menopause is associated with anxiety attacks. Kid you not, am getting the exact opposite. Whatever used to give me butterflies feels fun. I am now a daring public speaker and I am having it large. My own publication is coming soon and it will be geared at empowering menopause rather than terrifying women on its effects. Menopause feels like someone injected me with super-woman syrup or something.
  • My new Healthy Habits. Don't get it twisted, I have always been healthy. However, when I was in my 20s and 30s, I would let some habits slip through my strict code of conduct. Today, I find these vices detrimental to my menopause-body. For instance, my two decade affair with red wine is no longer working - bad romance. Even a glass of red wine will leave me feeling lazy and tired. Our long affair with coffee is also turbulent. I can no longer bring myself to take more than one cup of coffee daily. My new partnership is hot chocolate, light exercises, yoga and numerous outdoor strolls.

Funny that menopause reminds me of puberty. This is an important transition where my body, emotions and focus are all taking a 360. At puberty, I welcomed the changes sceptically. I was both looking forward to them and at the same time afraid of them. At menopause, I have accepted the shift in my life and body as perfect. There's nothing that I feel needs to be fixed since my body transitions from the maiden stages of womanhood.

This brings me to the downside of aging. Menopause brings all manner of undesirable symptoms. There are the hot flushes, the night sweating, the anxiety, memory lapse etc. These are the symptoms that make many women fear menopause. I also don't like them. But I have not sat there and accepted to live with them. I use Progesteril cream to calm the negative effects of menopause. Unlike most other products out there that claim to mitigate the undesirable symptoms, progesteril is all natural cream that is designed to safely restore hormonal balance to your body giving you a worry free menopause - do I sound worry free?

I believe that we can all empower women one grey hair at a time. This is possible if we agree to share information with each other like we are doing right now. Women, we must accept old age as a positive transition to freedom and wisdom. Menopause doesn't necessarily need to be cumbersome but it all depends on the level of information and acceptance. In case you are struggling with menopause, you may need to consider progesteril. You can read the numerous progesteril reviews available before committing yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment